Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Kid's Camp


Hi all!
I hope you all are having wonderful summers, and feeling refreshed and energized for the school year ahead.
Christine Kunze has informed me of an opportunity for the kids to be involved in some great field trips through this Summer Kid's Camp program. If you're interested, explore this link for more information.

Christine will be attending the next two field trips (which will be the next two Thursdays) as a chaperone. The first will be to Wolf Ridge E.L.C. and the next to Fort William.

If you're interested in having your children participate in the Wolf Ridge trip you will have to register by Monday. You can call Christine at 387-2338 if you have any questions that aren't answered by following the above link.

As an aside, I apologize for not rescheduling our picnic, but hope to do so in the future. Until then, would anyone be interested in having a playground afternoon once a week? I'll plan to be at the campground playground next Tuesday at 12:15 (right after swimming lessons). I'm going to bring a picnic lunch for my kids. Anyone who wants to is welcome to join us. If there's interest, I'll be planning to be there every Tuesday at the same time. We hope to see some of you. :)
Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment